Getting Wired – Electrocution

September 15, 2012

That when you flick a light switch anywhere in your old bungalow style house, that the TV and other appliances come to life because the electrical service was installed by a do-it-yourselfer without any skill. And as the power surges through the bad wiring, you realize the switch you just flicked was the one on the bathroom wall and you’re standing outside the shower in a puddle as your feet begin to tingle and then burn.

The last thing you remember is hearing your partner yell from the other room, “I think something’s wrong with the TV.”